Shell's Journey

For anyone who has ever struggled to have a baby, knows that this is an emotional rollercoaster! Thanks for sharing the ride with us!


Sunday, February 10, 2008

What a difference a few weeks can make!

Teagan has exploded in her verbal skills recently....or maybe it is just that mommy and daddy have finally figured out that when she is jabbering, there is a reason to it. In the past week, I have heard the following things come out of Teagan's mouth.....all in context!

1. Dog (pointed to a picture of a doggy, and did the sign the same time)
2. Go bye (she repeated this after daddy asked her if she wanted to go bye-bye)
3. Thankyou
There are many more but I cant seem to remember all right now. She only says it once, so you really have to be paying attention, but she is definetly communicating with us!!!

She is still not walking....I am somewhat torn about this. In one instance, I want to keep her my baby for as long as possible, but in another way...I feel sad when I see all these other babies close to her age (and younger) walking all over the place....
Dont get me wrong, I am not worried about it at all......heck, Mason didnt walk until he was almost 16mos old, now the boy doesnt know "walk", he only runs!

Guess we will see what the next few weeks bring!

posted by Shell at 7:36 PM comment(s) made: 0

Read & Make Comments

--------------------------------------------------------------------