Shell's Journey

For anyone who has ever struggled to have a baby, knows that this is an emotional rollercoaster! Thanks for sharing the ride with us!


Monday, February 11, 2008

Happy Birthday, my dear old friend.

Today is the birthday of a friend of mine....a friend that I dont know anymore, a friend that I have lost touch with, a friend who will always hold a special place in my heart. I really dont know when or why we lost touch.....our lives were just in different places, we forgot to call each other, we didnt work at the relationship. I tried, honestly...even when I didnt know phone numbers, I mailed christmas letters every year to the last known address, each year asking for her to contact me. One year, the mail came back with NO KNOWN ADDRESS. It makes me sad that someone who was so special to me doesnt know my 2 youngest children, she doesnt know what a beautiful young lady Alexis has grown into, and she doesnt know that I finally have found happiness with a wonderful man. I hope that she does know that I think of her all of the time......I am hoping that one day she and I will see each other again. I miss my friend.

Happy Birthday Jonni Renee!

posted by Shell at 10:42 AM comment(s) made: 0

Read & Make Comments

--------------------------------------------------------------------