Shell's Journey

For anyone who has ever struggled to have a baby, knows that this is an emotional rollercoaster! Thanks for sharing the ride with us!


Friday, April 04, 2008

The power of the internet

I love reading blogs, there are some really creative people in this world and of course I love seeing pictures of happy families, listening to stories of other mothers, etc. Today I was reading a friends blog, in it, she posted a link to a story of a little girl who is about Teagan's age. This little girl's name is Emily. She is 16mos old and has red hair....sound familiar? Could be Teagan. this little girl and her family are going through a parents worse nightmare. I was touched by the story because it could be my child, it could be my friends child, so that makes Emily's story important to me. I feel that the more people who read this story, the more prayers she will receive. The power of prayer paired with the internet has endless possibities. I am praying for Emily. I hope that you will be touched by her story too.

Here is the link:
Original story

Emily's story

Today's update
update

posted by Shell at 9:12 AM comment(s) made: 0

Read & Make Comments

--------------------------------------------------------------------