Shell's Journey

For anyone who has ever struggled to have a baby, knows that this is an emotional rollercoaster! Thanks for sharing the ride with us!


Wednesday, April 16, 2008

STUBBORN! ;)

Teagan has only taken a few steps since Sundays victorious walking video...still has no interest in it.


oh, and on a side note:
Yesterday was my 41st birthday. on sunday, Jeff & Alexis both gave me gifts, unwrapped, no card......but I loved them anyway..stuff for my camera. Well on my actual birthday, yesterday (just 2 days after receiving my gifts)... my husband forgot that it was my birthday....totally blew it off. I saw him in person 2x during the day, plus talked to him on the phone over 3x...each interaction I waited for him to say 2 simple words "Happy Birthday"....they never came out of his mouth. Needless to say, I was (am) hurt. I want to acknowledge that I told Mason it was my birthday first thing in the morning.....and 20 minutes later he came up to me and said "Happy Birthday mom!"....he got to go to the donut store for that one!!!!!

posted by Shell at 10:37 AM comment(s) made: 1

Read & Make Comments

--------------------------------------------------------------------